Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Aug 2002 18:49:06 -0500
From:         VWNut Hawk <vwnut@HAWKCOMPUTING.COM>
Subject:      Re: Good things are happening at Van-Again!

TO: LIST FROM: A very happy customer of Ken's Van-Again.

Most of us know Van-Again is a great resource. For those that don't give Ken a chance.

John.

>>> Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET> 08/09/02 11:34AM >>> Just wanted to drop a note to you folks to let you know that there have been some very positive changes going on at Van-Again in the past couple of months. We just upgraded our credit card processing service and can now take the Discover Card! This is added to the ability to take Visa, Master Card, and American Express probably makes us the most flexible list vendor as far as payment via credit cards go. We have also streamlined our order taking with new software, and hired a few new people to help. This makes orders easier and faster for you folks to give and us to fulfill. Things to look for in the near future: New Website hosted on Apache server (much more stable) with over 1000 Vanagon items with pictures! More Vanagon Accessories! More Vanagon Technical articles! New Vanagon Buy/Sell page that is much more interactive and easier to use! A paper catalog!

All of these things combined with our commitment to customer service and quality parts at competative prices I am sure will help Van-Again grow and serve you folks better. Thanks for all of the support and well wishes over the years. Don't forget to mention that you are a Vanagon list member when you order so that you can be sure to get the 5% discount that comes with being a member. Van-Again could not be the success story it is today without the faithful support of you folks out there in Vanagon land. I could never thank you enough. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Sincerely, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com Phone: (856)-327-4936 Fax: (856)-327-2242