Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:58:24 -0700
From:         Steven Dodson <steven@EPOCHDESIGN.COM>
Subject:      Re: My positive experience with 14" Vredestein tires
Comments: To: Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>

FYI: Another good 14" tire for the Vanagon that is easily had is:

Dunlop RV - Radial Rover - 27x8.50 R14LT

This tire can be ordered if not in stock from any Sears.

This tire is great off-road, yet very quiet on HWY. Excellent wear and handling characteristics. Load capacity is 1500Lbs/ each, just covers max (recommended) loaded weight of Syncro.

-Steven Dodson Kneeland, CA "Inga" the 87 Syncro