Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Aug 2002 07:52:42 -0400
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: hoses in general
Comments: To: patrice b <prb@TELEVAR.COM>

I would say that hoses are a wear item. No matter how good they look, they wear out over time. The 1.9l hoses are become harder and harder to get. So if you say, well my hoses look fine (and they may be) and wait a couple more years to replace them, you might get the shock of finding out that you can no longer get hoses for your van. Right now I can still get any hose for the 1.9l (not 83.5s though, but we can retrofit). I have these hoses in stock and I think you will find that my coolant hose kit prices are actually cheaper than the Bus Depot (can it be? Shocked expression on many faces!). My other big plus is that I actually have coolant hoses and metal pipes for the Vanagon in stock (another shocked experession) instead of having a really cheap price on something that I actually don't have (not pointing fingers, but point, point!). So if you need coolant hoses now, give me a call or email. If you think you might need them in the future, please print out my diagram, put it in the van, and give me a call from your cell phone on the side of the road with the kids screaming bloody murder in the background (the choice is yours):-) Here are the links to the coolant hose pages:

http://www.vanagain.com/19lchc.htm

http://www.vanagain.com/19l2chc.htm

http://www.vanagain.com/21lchc.htm

http://www.vanagain.com/21lschc.htm