Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:30:17 -0400
From:         Jay L Snyder <Jay.L.Snyder@USA.DUPONT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Water Cooling Question
Comments: To: Dustin Fitch <dfitch@MASSINSIGHT.COM>

These metal pipes were still available from the dealer as of this spring. They are expensive, about $175 each! I just replaced mine. Requires dropping the gas tank and pulling out the heater hoses to work the new pipes back in. I combined the job with a gas tank over-haul. Get all new hoses while you are at it. You are looking at close to $800 to do it yourself if you replace all the hoses. You may want to consider going with the plastic pipes instead, especially if you are going to replace the hoses. Four of the hoses are different because the plastic pipes are slightly larger OD than the steel.

Jay

Dustin Fitch <dfitch@MASSINSIGHT.COM>@gerry.vanagon.com> on 08/16/2002 11:56:04 AM

Please respond to Dustin Fitch <dfitch@MASSINSIGHT.COM>