Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:35:21 -0400
From:         "Barry E. Muller" <bmuller@UOFT02.UTOLEDO.EDU>
Subject:      Re: how much have you filled your gas tank??
Comments: To: Bill Kasper <dragonlist@IPMTS.UCSC.EDU>

I just had al the rotten vents replaced on the top of our '91 Carat (part of another job, but that's another story). Anyhoo, now I can fill right up to the top (and don't get any gas fumes - my brains are shot, but I'm protecting the kids!) - plus I swear the mileage has improved too - I dunno, we're not talking alot (18 mpg - 20 mpg). First time I saw the gas gauge pegged over the full mark in 6 mos of ownership. The mileage thing may just be transient.

bem-the-stem