Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 17 Aug 2002 08:55:29 -0500
From:         Tim Marciniak <tmarciniak@WI.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Loss of Power False Air Oil Breather?
Comments: To: john cianci <jcessence@HOTMAIL.COM>

Hi John,

I know this temp sensor can cause major havoc with the engine. A few years ago a mechanic that worked on this van did not have the connector in all the way and the van ran terrible. When I got home I just touched the wires and the connector just dropped off the sensor, when I put it back it ran just fine. This will be the first thing I attack next.

Thanks and Good Luck with your van

Tim