Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 17 Aug 2002 10:55:36 -0500
From:         Bill Bowman <BussesByTheArch18@MSN.COM>
Subject:      BNNTA update...
Comments: To: "(msge) VintageBus List" <VintageBus@type2.com>,
          "(send msge) Type2 List" <Type2@type2.com>,
          Missouri Micros <Missouri_Micros@yahoogroups.com>,
          "(send msge) DBG List" <DBGinfo@onelist.com>

Hi everyone,

Two weeks to go, all looks great! Preparations for us are busy and going well. The weather has been rather pleasant lately, but who knows what the Labor Day weekend will be like? It was unusually cool, last year! And very hot the year before, so go figure! No matter what, we've got the lake and outside cold showers to use to cool down if it's hot, so bring your water toys!

The Mapquest link was goofed up on the BNNTA event web site ( www.BNNTA.com ) for quite some time. When you clicked on it, you got a location somewhere in Kansas. Well, I'm pleased to say that BNNTA is not in Kansas anymore! The Mapquest link was working correctly as of this morning and pointing the way to the Indian Creak "group" campground at Mark Twain Lake.

We look forward to seeing many of you (and all those Busses) at the gathering soon!

Bill Bowman www.BNNTA.com www.BussesByTheArch.com