Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Aug 2002 21:33:40 -0700
From:         Aristotle Sagan <killer_jupiter@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: California Smog Law Question

The law took effect 5 years ago. Up till then, all cars post 1965 were required to be inspected for smog. It was killing people like owners of Sunbeams who couldn't pass a smog test that the cars were not designed for. (There were no smog requirements in 1965). So they made a one time 25 year non-exempt period, then incremented it to 30 years and will now roll with that number. Let's see... in 2011 I won't have to have my Westy smogged... Yeah!

tim in san jose

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx