Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:25:23 -0400
From:         Jay L Snyder <Jay.L.Snyder@USA.DUPONT.COM>
Subject:      Re: '85 Vanagon Fix - Corroded Coolant Lines
Comments: To: Dustin Fitch <dfitch@MASSINSIGHT.COM>

I would just add, unless there is a bend involved, don't bother cutting off the old pipe. Slip the copper over the end. This is what retains the rigidity. For that matter, it doesn't have to be copper--that's what I had laying around.

Jay

Dustin Fitch <dfitch@MASSINSIGHT.COM>@gerry.vanagon.com> on 08/19/2002 11:46:10 AM

Please respond to Dustin Fitch <dfitch@MASSINSIGHT.COM>