Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:12:05 -0700
From:         David Marshall <vanagon@VOLKSWAGEN.ORG>
Subject:      Re: SURVEY - I need a metal fab. project
Comments: To: KimBrennan@AOL.COM

You should put some 6.50 R 16s on your Syncro - tall (tad bit over 29") and narrow (165mm) - looks quite cool! People have accused me of putting motor bike tires on my Syncro.

David Marshall

Fast Forward Automotive Inc. 4356 Quesnel Hixon Road Quesnel BC Canada V2J 6Z3

http://www.fastforward.ca mailto:sales@fastforward.ca Phone: (250) 992 7775 FAX: (250) 992 1160

- Vanagon Accessories and Engine Conversions - Vanagon, Transporter and Iltis Sales and Importation - European Lighting for most Volkswagen models