Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:44:35 -0400
From:         Hector Zapata <hector.zapata@XRXGSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Battery Location - Rear Behind RR Taillight

Speaking of wich. VW makes a battery cover that prevents this problem. I know because I bought one for my wife's Jetta. Her sister had a GTI that came with this battery cover from the factory, but not so the Jetta. I bought it becuse I noticed the GTI's battery terminal were crust free and clean, and so was the battery tray, and the Jetta was always looking like crap. The only difference, the cover.

Héctor