Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Aug 2002 21:18:49 +0100
From:         Clive Smith <clive.harman-smith@NTLWORLD.COM>
Subject:      Re: Custom Scoop Update - Should you care! FISH Y

Very good, hope you had your fibreblend before all that pooping. Anyway, anyone aware of the sometimes disconcerting dichotomies between theoretical and empirical aerodynamics would of course back it up with a pressure plot along the side of the van with a few static tappings spaced judiciously down through the duct.

We await your Excel spreadsheet data and accompanying graph with eager anticipation. No doubt it will be supported with pictures of a tufted van side and a few calculations of mass flow rate Vs vehicle velocity.

Till then, again, great stuff - the full poop indeed!

Clive '88 Syncro Transporter (sans static tappings all along its side)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris S." <MrVolkswagen@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 3:49 AM Subject: Re: Custom Scoop Update - Should you care! FISH Y