Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:13:06 -0700
From:         Aristotle Sagan <killer_jupiter@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Ignorance is Bliss

Uh yup. The Antifreeze is blue, the oil is 15-40 heavy duty and the oil filter comes from Vanagain in NJ, one of them Mann ones.

As abrasive as you are sometimes, the gospel you preach makes sense.

it still ain't a Toyota Truck but it runs a lot more reliably since I started listening to you.

tim in san jose

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx