Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:30:12 -0400
From:         SpaceKommander <jboldway@BEE.NET>
Subject:      Re: inspection worries redux

What a twit.

At 01:54 PM 8/25/02 -0700, you wrote: >Actually, no, I don't speed, and haven't had a ticket since the 70s. That ticket wasn't even >for speeding. I didn't see the "no left turn" sign. My fault.

Ooh - but he did something illegal!

>No permit is required for a >yard sale in my area, but I'd get one if it was. I also get building permits every time. You >don't have to report profits from a yard sale unless you actually make a profit. If you buy >something for $20 and sell it at your yard sale a few years later for $1, you didn't make a >profit. You lost $19. I've never made a profit at a yard sale.

Well, not my fault you don't know how to advertise merchandize and make money . . . .

>Gifts from your parents only >have to be reported and tax paid if they are over a fairly large amount. Tragically, my >parents never gave me any gifts that large. I do report all the profit I make from my >business, and I don't mind a bit. My dad had the right idea. He used to say, "I hope I have >to pay a million dollars in taxes next year." I agree. I'd love to make enough to owe a >million in taxes.

Wow, I'd really like to give the morons in government a million. Bet they would spend it so crack addicts could have more babies.

> >I also don't pirate software (computer, movies, music, etc.). I don't shoplift or steal cars. >It may amaze you to find out that I am not exceptional. The people I associate with don't do >these things either. In fact, I find most people make a real effort to be honest and do the >right thing. It is easy to justify one's own behavior by assuming everyone else is also >dishonest, particularly if you hang around with a dishonest group of friends. How often have >we heard, "Everybody does it." Well, everybody doesn't, so you can't justify your criminal >behavior with that excuse. If you are a dishonest person, just accept that about yourself. >Maybe someday you'll grow out of it.

Pretty Funny, I don't do anything to hurt people - driving an unregistered car for two years really hurt the planet? OOOh, I'm a CRIMINAL! Gee. I'm so sorry. What? Because I drove an unregistered car you assume I shoplift and steal stuff? ^*&*^% you! I don't do anything to hurt my fellow man(woman). What a sanctimonious a$$hole. The Nazis would love you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!