Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:25:35 -0700
From:         Mike Miller <mwmiller@CWNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: SF Van-O-Rama update report/location found
Comments: To: BenTbtstr8@aol.com, "Terry K." <CTONLINE@webtv.net>

Now you've done it! Thundering hordes of nubile young maidens will swarm the place trying to ogle me, as usual. Darn. Oh, Well, someone has to be the sex god, and since I'm it I'll shoulder the burden nobly.

For those with the patience and sense to read this far I will not bare 'it' all, nor even a good portion of 'it.' Unless TerryK asks, then I have to, I owe him big time.

Mike