Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:52:50 -0700
From:         Sean Garrett <SEAN.GARRETT@ASU.EDU>
Subject:      DARE  RE: Custom Scoop Update - Should you care!
Comments: To: Clive Smith <clive.harman-smith@NTLWORLD.COM>

Hardee har har... I dare someone to undertake this endeavor on the simplest of terms. Yarn strips and photos from a car driving alongside at 35 mph and 60 mph. !!!!

I would do it if someone gives me some scoops that will fit my 1981 (metal vents).

The results should settle the debate !!!

Sean Garrett 1981 Westy (his) 1995 Eurovan Camper (hers) sean.garrett@asu.edu