Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Aug 2002 21:48:36 EDT
From:         Frank Condelli <RAlanen@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Shameless plug for Transporters at the Glen #1 VW events
Comments: cc: fubar@BLUEBALLWEB.COM

In a message dated 8/30/2002 12:49:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

> Second, When is the Transporters at the Glen? I'm up in Rochester and > this sounds like a great place to see some campers. I've been to the > glen this year already and will be going to the FLRVC's Run to the Glen > but hey I'm willing to go again. Just tell me when. (please) >

Evidently you missed the first message in this thread 'cause that's where all the details were ! So, here it is repeated just for you.....

> Hi Everyone. > > Yes, this is a shameless plug to get the first Transporters at the Glen (TATG#1) event off the ground. One last campout for 2002? > > The dates are October 5 & 6 so mark your calendars. > > This event is in conjunction with the Finger Lakes Region VW Club (FLVWC) and the VW Association of Western NY (VWAWNY) and the annual "Lap & Lunch" event at Watkins Glen International Raceway. > > The idea is to go and do a family campout at Watkins Glen State Park the day > before. Discover the beautiful park on Saturday and caravan to the racetrack > on Sunday. > > If you choose to participate you can also see how fast your VW can go around > the track ;-) If you plan to take your van on the track YOU MUST RETURN YOUR ENTRY FEE BY SEPTEMBER 22 to: Joyce Crispino 579 Dunnbridge Drive Webster, NY 14580 > > Please go to my web site for further details and entry forms http://hometown.aol.com/cinnabarvan01/index.html > > Please contact me if you would like additional information and if you are > planning on coming out. > > Please feel free to pass this on to your contacts and help us make > this a memorable event to repeat every year. > > Cheers, > > Joel Cort - FLRVWC, VWAWNY and LiMBO > > 89 Syncro Westy > Rochester NY.

Cheers

Frank Condelli Almonte, Ontario, Canada <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/BusFusion/bfhome.htm">BusFusion</A> a VW Camper camping event, Almonte, ON, June 2003 '87 Westy & Lionel Trains Member: <A HREF="http://www.vanagon.com/">Vanagon List</A>, <A HREF="http://www.bcn.net/~limbo/">LiMBO</A>, <A HREF="http://www.westfalia.qc.ca/">IWCCC</A> & Capital City VW Club Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Fkc43/stebro.htm">STEBRO/Vanagon Stainless Steel Mufflers</A>   <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Fkc43/busindex.html">Frank Condelli & Associates</A> or http://frankcondelli.com