Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:28:01 -0700
From:         Bill N <freeholder@STARBAND.NET>
Subject:      Re: 84 Westfalia - Front Table Leg
Comments: To: JOE65@AOL.COM

OK, I measured my '81 Westy tables. The tables I measured are not actually the originals, because I made new ones out of hardwood (much prettier). However, when I made them I was careful to duplicate both the size and the pivot placement, so they are identical to stock in all dimensions.

Front table: 16 1/4 by 24 1/4. Top is 30 3/4 from the floor when mounted. The horizontal arm reach is 10 5/8 from the center of the upright tube to the center of the pivot socket under the table. The center of the pivot socket is 8 1/8 from a long edge and 10 3/4 from a short edge. It is not centered in either direction.

Rear table: 16 1/4 by 32. Top is 28 3/4 from the floor when mounted. The horizontal arm reach is 18 1/4 from the center of the upright tube to the center of the pivot socket under the table. The center of the pivot socket is 6 3/4 from a long edge and 13 3/4 from a short edge. It is not centered in either direction.

I hope this helps.

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Angrisani" <JOE65@AOL.COM>