Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:59:50 -0400
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Power Window Lift Cable
Comments: To: TStone8359@AOL.COM

New cable is not available. Your best bet is to buy a new Power Window regulator (comes with cable, pulley, etc. for $140 from me). You just swap your motor onto this regulator and install it. Should take 1 hour max and your window will be back on line. Let me know if you need one.

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com Phone: (856)-327-4936 Fax: (856)-327-2242