Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:50:14 -0700
From:         Damon Campbell <damoncampbellvw@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Non-captain chair padding

I've been looking around for padding kits to soften up the springs poking me in the back of my '84 westy. Go Westy has upholstery kits, but that doesn't really help me at all, and besides, with the exception of the padding, the seats are in fine shape. Is it possible to purchase just the padding like you can for the (slightly) older busses? Any suggestions on do-it-yourself techniques? Otherwise, those captain chairs look like a nice alternative... Thanks, -Damon JordanVw@AOL.COM wrote:still have a few pairs of vanagon front seats w/ armrests/capt. chairs.. tan or blue. fit all 80-91 vanagons westys and buses from 76-79. nice upgrade for 80-84 westys. will ship pmail if interested chris

'84 Westy