Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:31:58 -0400
From:         Johnson City Alliance Church <art@CMACHURCH.ORG>
Subject:      Re: Non-captain chair padding

><< I was able to purchase like new front seats (captain's > chairs too, btw), for $25 each. I had to remove the arm rests from > the doors in order to make them fit. But, I sure do enjoy the "new" > seats. I also was able to buy a "jump seat" that was in one of those > vanagons (actually, it was the same vanagon as the front seats came > from) for $25 and added it to my Westy >> > >captains chairs and jumpseats for $25?? wheres that junkyard?? :<) >chris

OH, OH! Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut! The issue is: if I divulge the whereabouts of that junk yard, then that might be the END of my parts supply. Hmmmmmmmmm! what to do? What to do? Well, OK, I guess that as long as it's for the "list" then I can safely divulge this information.

Take I-5550 north and when you come to the end, make a sharp right turn. Travel 20 miles and look for a large tree with commodes made into flower pots beside it. Don't turn there but keep going until you see an old woman in a worn tattered skirt who looks like she knows where the junk yard is. Stop and ask her for directions!

There! I've done it. I feel so much better now.

Art --

Visit our site at http://CMAchurch.org

"Before you can help make the world right, you must be made right within" --John Miller