Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 7 Sep 2002 01:54:07 +0100
From:         Clive Smith <clive.harman-smith@NTLWORLD.COM>
Subject:      Re: A transmission question

Or is this a case of trying to be too sanitary in a situation > that doesn't warrant it?

I think so. I also think that auto fluid might not be a good idea but can't say why.

A light engine oil might be best... any other offers - anyone?

Clive '88 Syncro Transporter

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Young" <tomyoung1@ATTBI.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 11:26 PM Subject: A transmission question