Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:03:23 -0500
From:         J Dotterer <jcd63@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      FS: 87 Westy Near Seattle

Hi All, Long time lurker finally posting...

All good things must come to an end. I am putting my 87 Westy up for sale.

The stats: 1987 GL Westy, Mettalic Blue. Second Owner, (bought in '94) 177K Miles, AT/AC/PS, well maintained, asking $7,500, will entertain all serious offers. Comes with spare set of tires/rims, snow chains, Solargizer battery charge system, Bentley Manual, plus assorted spare parts. Very Clean. Body is good with some small spots of rust. Fridge, Stove, Sink/Water system are clean and work well. VW Factory rebuilt engine installed 60K ago, new exhaust system in '98, new Pop-Top and Canvas in '99, replaced rack and pinion in '96. Runs extrememly well, gets the standard 16-20 MPG. Most repair work done by VW mechanics in Germany while I was stationed there. Van is in the Seattle Area- Olympia, WA. (360) 280-3739 ask for Joel or leave message. Will email photos on request. I tend to be on the road alot with my work, so pmail may be the best option for contact.

Joel jcd63@hotmail.com