Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:08:13 -0400
From:         "G. Matthew Bulley" <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>
Subject:      Re: 85 Vanagon Blowing Smoke

Head gasket. Tear down rebuild.

Pocket guide to smoke: Plentiful (James Bond) white smoke which dissipates = steam = water = head gasket Very little white smoke & water for first 10 minutes = normal condensation burn-off Grey-blue acrid smoke which lingers = oil = rings/valves Black Smoke = Fuel (rich) Fuel system Black smoke w/flames = fire Red Smoke = Glenda, Good witch of the East Green Smoke = Wicked witch of the West

Developing business and guiding change since 1996,

G. Matthew Bulley Bulley-Hewlett Marketing & Communications Business: www.bulley-hewlett.com AIM = IExplain4u Phone: +1.919.658.1278