Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:59:20 -0400
From:         Matthew Libby <MLibby1@CFL.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: long-distance towing
Comments: To: "G. Matthew Bulley" <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>

Most vehicle manufacturers do accomodate this with t-hook holes in the frame rails, you cant secure to a tie rod, trailing arm, half axle, or cv shaft. they will bend and break. ----- Original Message ----- From: "G. Matthew Bulley" <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 10:31 AM Subject: Re: long-distance towing