Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:10:40 -0400
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: coolant pipe (Van-Again has it!)
Comments: To: Mike Blotz <Mike.Blotz@PEARLIZUMI.COM>

I sell this particular pipe a lot (about one or two a month) compared to the other coolant pipes in the Vanagon system. I think it gets road salt on it from the rear tire. Anyway I have them in stock for $95. The part number is 025 121 081G. Dealer list is around $96. I could ship it to you via UPS overnight if you needed it quick. I have most Vanagon Coolant pipes (and all coolant hoses) in stock and ready to ship in case of an emergency (please take note in case you need to call me in the future).

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com Phone: (856)-327-4936 Fax: (856)-327-2242