Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:40:25 -1000
From:         "Flowers, Robert O Mr (CPF N69RF)" <FlowerRO@CPF.NAVY.MIL>
Subject:      Re: Air Cooled Cylinder Head Questions
Comments: To: "gmbulley@bulley-hewlett.com" <gmbulley@bulley-hewlett.com>

Thanks ... problem is that I have one of each! Right-side vanagon & left-side bus. Don't suppose I can mix/match exhaust, huh? Is there a write up somewhere (online) that describes "How to Remove a Vanagon/Bus Engine for Dummies". Sure *seems* like there's enough room on that left side to pull a head, but then again, I have *no* idea what's involved in pulling a head on one of these boogers.

Thanks again, Robert