Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:58:32 -0400
From:         "G. Matthew Bulley" <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>
Subject:      Re: seeking Air Cooled info/advice (82 Westy)

Tim--

How does an engine hoist help eliminate the jacks? The only way the air-cooled comes out is DOWN*, so???

*unless you spend a 4-6 hours stripping it while it is in the engine bay, but even then, it would still be a royal pain to hoist it out

Developing business and guiding change since 1996,

G. Matthew Bulley Bulley-Hewlett Marketing & Communications Business: www.bulley-hewlett.com AIM = IExplain4u Phone: +1.919.658.1278