Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:13:28 -0700
From:         Tracy Bonin <icculus22420@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vredestein Tires

I tried to call that guy to see about pricing, etc. I wanted the 205's that they have listed on their website, but when I called the guy in NJ he told me that he only stocks the 185's and that he's not even sure that vredestine makes them. If someone finds out if they do, and how to get them let me know. have fun, Tracy David Baker wrote:Hmmm... tried that, entering my zip in Kansas City and got the Vredestein USA address in New Jersey. That's a bit far for me to go for tires.

Dave in KC 85 Westy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenneth Wilford" To: Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 10:43 AM Subject: Re: Vredestein Tires

If you are looking for a reinforced 14" > tire for your Vanagon go to http://www.vredestein.com and then just put in > your zip code to find a dealer near you. > > Thanks, > Ken Wilford > John 3:16 > http://www.vanagain.com > Phone: (856)-327-4936 > Fax: (856)-327-2242 > > -----Original Message----- > From: Vanagon Mailing List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com]On Behalf > Of Blaine Bachman > Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 1:52 PM > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > Subject: Vredestein Tires > > > I meant to post this a couple of months ago.... > > On a visit to Denver, I stopped by Premier Tire (800-525-3031) to have a > look at Vredstein tires for the Vanagon - I had found info online that a > couple of models were suitable (seems they were called 'Steel'). > > Anyway, I was assured that these were available, but that there was another > new option: Vredestein Comtrac in a 205 width and reinforced. > > Price in July was $88.18 each. > > -Blaine