Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:52:27 +0100
From:         Clive Smith <clive.harman-smith@NTLWORLD.COM>
Subject:      Re:       Help with diagnosis (please)

Thanks Kim, but the propshaft drive to the front was removed a short while ago and it had been reconditioned anyway, surpisingly the small vibration at 60 ish remained, which was what I was trying to eliminate by removing it - so there at least a success (at diagnosis). I think my problems yesterday are much deeper - ouch! says my wallet.

Clive ----- Original Message ----- From: KimBrennan@aol.com To: clive.harman-smith@NTLWORLD.COM ; vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 5:39 AM Subject: Re: Help with diagnosis (please)