Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:32:41 -0700
From:         Don Hundt <dhundt@PCEZ.COM>
Subject:      Re: 90+ Fox engine @ 54 degrees
Comments: To: David Marshall <vanagon@VOLKSWAGEN.ORG>

I have a jh engine from an 83 gti in my van, early rabbit intake, fox 4 into 1 exhaust mainfold. I didn't have to cut a thing, I did have to massage the side of the engine compartment a bit with a 3 lb. sledge. Pretty simple task altogether. Routing the plumbing from the airbox to the intake was a bit of a chore, but it turned out pretty clean and trouble free. Don 82 diesel to gti Portland, Or. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Marshall" <vanagon@VOLKSWAGEN.ORG> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 7:40 PM Subject: Re: 90+ Fox engine @ 54 degrees