Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 22 Sep 2002 16:53:46 -0500
From:         Dave Baker <DBAKER5@KC.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Side tent for sale.
Comments: To: Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM>

I didn't think I'd like the dirt floor in my Komet when I got it, but having used it in the field, I'm inclined to say that having no canvas floor in the tent makes it a lot more practical. For one thing, when we did dishes, we didn't have to worry if water got on the ground. In a couple hours it was gone. For another, we didn't have to concern ourselves with accidentally damaging the floor by moving containers, furniture, etc. We stored the Coleman generator in the tent as well as the LX90 when it wasn't being used. Worked out well.

Dave in KC 85 Westy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Stevens" <mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2002 4:38 PM Subject: Re: Side tent for sale.