Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 22 Sep 2002 22:13:20 -0400
From:         "John P. Flaherty" <jflahert@MAINE.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Side tent for sale.

Ron,

That's the difference. Not having a Westy, we do sleep in the tent. And found the sleeping cabin a little confining. It accepted a queen size air mattress no problem, just weren't used to having wall that close.

No mark against the tent, it was great, was exactly what was advertised, and was worth its price. Just wasn't right for us.

John Flaherty Portland, Maine '84 GL

----- Original Message ----- From: "The Bus Depot" <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2002 9:09 PM Subject: Re: Side tent for sale.