Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:50:41 -0700
From:         THE SCHMIDTS <SCHMIDT7@CORE.COM>
Subject:      Re: iWesty
Comments: To: Mark Belanger <belanger@FLUID.COM>

Psst, FYI, Vw is launching a van like you describe and it will be available in the states. You'll have more $$$ stuck into your van and upgrades than the new, wrongfully-named 'microbus.' I fancy the VAN, but not the name. If I had the coins, and if it could serve me like my Suburban does, I might drive one. I am just thankful VW is dropping the (un)euro-(mini)van...not a single thing stylish about that vehicle. ANYTHING is better. Why not keep your money and go for that 21st century vehicle? You wouldn't have to constantly worry about the wasserboxer this way. Keep your westy furnishings in case a camper version isn't offered. Whatever you do, best wishes. This should become a popular thread. Take it and run with it! Ramblin' Jay (just sold) 84 westy in favor of: 60 doublecab. 77 westfalia deluxe FOR SALE: ALL 3 belts for 84 wolfsburg and similar 1.9's. New, German, Continental brand, twenty bucks.