Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 29 Sep 2002 21:53:49 -0700
From:         Mike Miller <mwmiller@CWNET.COM>
Subject:      Good luck Frank/archive use
Comments: To: FrankGRUN@aol.com

Good luck on your plumbing repair. Hope it's not like home plumbing where it takes three trips to the store to fix.

I have had several explanations given on how to use the archives. What I get back, when I'm lucking enough to actually make contact, are lists of messages. Generally these are not of much use since I don't know which of the many many messages actually applies. FAQ's would be nice. Especially if someone cut down the messages to the pertinent info and references them in the FAQ's for those who wanted fuller explanations.

Problems are who does it? And who keeps them up to date? Not easy and certainly time consuming.

Wish I had answers instead of questions.

Mike