Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Oct 2002 00:45:53 -0400
From:         Stephen Steele <steeles@HORIZONVIEW.NET>
Subject:      Re: wierd interior in '87 ebay syncro.......
Comments: To: BenTbtstr8@aol.com

OH MY GAWD!!!

Can you believe what's near to BenT?! I can't even bring myself to clip the below list... let alone fathom seeing such a menagerie in just a few blocks! It would take me three years and a gazillion miles of driving here in oHIo to accumulate the list of vans he posted as having seen nearby and I'm talking just about the NORMAL vans... not the wierd (sic) ones. Oh My Gawd! Normalcy can sometimes be sooo boring! My $.02

-- Stephen Chillicothe OH