Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:20:39 -0700
From:         mark hornor <mark.hornor@VUNETUSA.COM>
Subject:      FS: 1990 Westy Syncro

Alas, I must sell my dream machine. I purchased it from another list member a few years ago who also had a robust appreciation for the perfect vehicle. I would like to find the right home for it now. I am asking 22.5K. Serious offers only please.

I have invested many many hours and thousands of dollars to make this Westy Syncro wonderful. The body and engine are straight and strong, seals are perfect (has been covered at all times not in use). I have run only synthetic oil, kept it immaculate. Steve N. in Berkeley was my Mechanic until I moved about a year to the San Diego area-- now I use the dealer when necessary. Just replaced all belts, serviced the front and rear differentials (trans) at the dealer. I have nothing but love for this Westy.

It is that Champaign silver gold color, tinted windows, very nice Alpine CD changer, amp, and Boston speaker and sub. Front diff lock. All kitchen appliances work well. Will send pics upon request.

125k miles on 1990 Syncro Westy

Year old Syncro Project springs from Steve S. as well as OME shocks

New 15" VW of South Africa Wheels (5) (still have stock with good Mich)

New 15" vented front disc brakes from VW of South Africa

New Mich LTX tires (five)

New Awning (Fiama)

New Brush guard (from Tiico) and Bra

New Fog lights (VW integrated)