Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Oct 2002 15:35:38 EDT
From:         Ben T <BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM>
Subject:      HELP: I'm still soliciting for PICs from SF Van-O-Rama
Comments: To: syncro@yahoogroups.com

Hello Folks,

As the title explains it, I need PICTURES from the 2nd Annual SF Van-O-Rama so I can put them up on a proper webpage for folks to see what it was all about.

I was too busy greeting new comers and making small talk that I neglected to take pictures except for these three that you can see in the rough draft site below. I will eventually incorporate Jim Robinson's complimentary webpage as a guest book of sorts. I did "assign" a person to take pictures. Said person was a no show. I didn't notice until it was too late. Mea Culpa.

One person has come forward and volunteered to send me PICS. Pitchit was that fellow who was taking tons of photos of the vehicles. I don't think he took any people pictures though. I can't confirm because I have not received his pictures yet.

So come on. By my count we had over 100 people there. Even more if you count the non-Vanagon driver drop-ins. Some of you must have taken PICS???

Anyway, this is where the PICS will be. Color, corrected captions and links to be added later.

http://hometown.aol.com/realsf/SSF02.html

BenT <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/bentbtstr8/myhomepage/index.html">Vanagon Cafe</A>