Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Oct 2002 08:48:23 -0700
From:         Joseph Fortino <love2bike140@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: [WetWesties] Poppy

Its a " hit man cat " these cats look like SUV'S I think all pets test the limits with their owners so thats when you need to take the LAW in your hands hehe, My cat has learned to FLY :) also he has a W on the top of his head ( not kidding ) also making out a V.. If he keeps it up I put his up on Ebay as a 2002 VW cat with low miles, head does'nt leak.

wait kids count as pets also ;)

Happy hump day! Joe house of pets. or pests?

Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 21:38:10 -0700 From: Mike Miller <mwmiller@CWNET.COM> Subject: Re: [WetWesties] Poppy

Saw some cats in Indiana that I wouldn't mess with but a domestic? Naw just put peanut butter on their feet. Teaches them their place. And after you get back from the hospital they'll treat you with more respect.