Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:39:27 -0700
From:         "Michael A. Radtke" <michael.radtke@BULL.COM>
Subject:      Three Cheers for www.autohausaz.com

Hello,

Jim Ellis and perhaps others have suggested these people as good parts suppliers on this list before.

I just used them the other day for the first time. Their prices seemed fair and they are local to me. Everything went as smoothly as a trip to the grocery store and I was quite satisfied. However, I was asked to fill out a survey through EpublicEye. When I did, I gave www.autohausaz.com good ratings, but I did comment on a couple of things. Just like with that trip to the grocery store there may be an item or two that doesn't work out exactly as planned, but still the whole experience is quite satisfactory.

Well, Carolyn Lefebvre of www.autohausaz.com quickly responded with more than a page of comments. She did not whine nor act defensively. In a very professional way, she gave reasons for what I experienced where she could, and apologized for everything. In other words, she treated me as if I, the customer, was always right, even in the cases that I wasn't.

I have only had good experiences with all of the fine vendors that have been recommended on this list, but I have never had an experience quite as positive as the one with www.autohausaz.com. I don't know whether they will always have the best prices, fastest delivery or a host of other things vendors need to worry about. However, I do know that these are really good people and will work for you business.

Thanks for listening,

Mike Phoenix, AZ '58 BMW Isetta '79 Jet ElectraVan '84 VW Vanagon