Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 13 Oct 2002 21:06:47 -0400
From:         Laurence Smith <laurence@ALANASMITH.COM>
Subject:      Re: Winter driving in the NE. Is it worth it?
Comments: To: anne dollard <ketchikanne@YAHOO.COM>

I agree with your body shop friend. I am in Southern Ontario and the winter salt is probably the same as upstate NY. No matter what rust prevention or washing you do, it will start rusting. If I were you I would winter store your Westy. If you drive it in the winter the depreciation (through rusting) could have paid for a winter beater.

Laurence Smith Hamilton, ON 90 Westy (fanumbos)