Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:21:50 -0700
From:         dave <dave@SPARKPLUG.COM>
Subject:      fun vanagons via ebay & google

Hey Folks, I had some free time, and stated to look at Vanagons on the eBay Germany & Britain site. I also started looking around at Vanagons using Google.com, setting my google preferences to search all of Europe. Found some fun looking Vanagons.

Have a look.

Vanagon T-shirt or logo for sale, on eBay Germany.

http://dave-bowers.com/vw/t3-.jpg

Hi back seats

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1779134055

Steering Wheel

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1779629218

Rear sliding window

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1780035039#DESC

Shaggin' Wagon

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1780431995

Cabinet city

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1779975407

VW camper book

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1569324307

Left hand drive vanagon

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1780450061

1988 British vanagon camper

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1774340237 no adj arm rests, rear slider window, cool camper top.

Home made camper interior

http://www.htu.at/~sascha/t3/lbc.htm

cool vw page.

http://www.vwbusclub.nl/

great VW euro pages

http://www.vwbusclub.nl/fotoboek/fotoboek_t3-1.htm

Check out the links to some of the vanagons, that the owners list with their vans.

I love seeing all the differences in euro vanagons versus American ones. 1986 - 1991 vanagons with out all the fancy trim. Many 1986 + vanagons have the T4 round head lights. Diesel engines are very common and westys are called "jokers". Also, its weird to see so many vanagons (1984 -1991) with out rear windshield wipers, a very common accessory in US vanagons, 1986 - 1991. Tri Stars with cab over campers & westies with low profile luggage racks. Love all the cool colors too.

Fun stuff.

Cheers,

dave :) ___________________ dave bowers 1986 westy "hms-beagle" portland, oregon www.dave-bowers.com/vw