Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 24 Oct 2002 22:27:02 +0100
From:         Clive Smith <clive.harman-smith@NTLWORLD.COM>
Subject:      Re: Syncro Gearbox synchromesh
Comments: To: AA Transaxle <aatransaxle@juno.com>

Hey Daryl, Thats encouraging and very many thanks again, nice to find someone who really knows what they're talking about.

Cheers,

Clive '88 Syncro Transgrinder

----- Original Message ----- From: "AA Transaxle" <aatransaxle@juno.com> To: <clive.harman-smith@ntlworld.com> Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 5:30 AM Subject: Re: Syncro Gearbox synchromesh