Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:00:42 -0700
From:         Tom Young <tomyoung1@ATTBI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Square EGR Canisters - Repair
Comments: To: Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM>

Stan:

Isn't there some sort of copper or brass wool inside these things to filter out the bigger flakes of rust that come off the exhaust? Do you "restuff" these things or just leave them empty? I assume this "muffler sealer" and "fiberglass fabric" you speak of is the common stuff found in blister packs at most FLAPS? ---------------------------------------------------------------- Tom Young '81 Vanagon Lafayette, CA 94549 '82 Westfalia ---------------------------------------------------------------- ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Wilder" <wilden1@JUNO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 8:21 AM Subject: Square EGR Canisters - Repair