Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 25 Oct 2002 21:17:26 -0700
From:         Deanna Scoggin Torra <califamaestra@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      groovy flower stickers

I proudly placed my last groovy flower sticker, that i had been saving since the mid-1980s (it was originally made in the 60's) on my Vanagon when i bought it in July. It has faded to a pale semblance of its former day-glo self, but it still gets smiles and safe passage on tight left turns onto busy streets...but I am haunted by the little honda i saw recently, its back end COVERED with obviously NEW groovy flower stickers...I admit it, I'm greedy. I want more. Anybody know where I can get them? I'm talking about the kind that used to be sold in a package with a photo of a VW bug covered in stickers..The center is a perfect circle of a contrasting color and the petals are almost circles also...where were they sold? I dunno. I was born in '66. Thanks for your help.