Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Nov 2002 00:29:05 -0800
From:         Todd Last <Rubatoguy@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: custom side turn signals?
Comments: To: Joel Walker <jwalker17@EARTHLINK.NET>

How about the side marker lights on the late-model Volvo wagons. http://www.volvoworld.com/60/Section_5_2.htm They look small enough to fit on the pillar behind the door - if you don't mind drilling a hole for them.

Or the early '80s Audi side marker lights? http://www.linkline.com/personal/dbarton/SideMarkerLights.html

Todd '88 Vanagon