Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Nov 2002 20:57:13 -0500
From:         Laurence Smith <laurence@ALANASMITH.COM>
Subject:      Re: A question about grounds...
Comments: To: Jeremy Speer <jspeer@POBOX.COM>

Instead of grounding to the head you could connect to a more convenient location like the top bolt (drivers side) that attaches the engine to the transmission. That's what I did.

I would cut the connection to the grounding bolt on the head and attach a new (bigger) eyelet for the tranny-engine bolt connection.

------------------------- Laurence Smith Hamilton, Ontario, Canada 90 Westy (fanumbos) 87 GL -------------------------