Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:12:21 -0800
From:         Dana Morphew <kadm@PUGETSOUND.NET>
Subject:      Re: DI-ELECTRIC GEL QUESTION

The following, between the rows of asterisks, is a snippet of correspondence I had regarding Stabilant 22, an electrical conductivity enhancer that VW mentions. Not cheap but they say a little goes a long way, and it may be what would help you. I have not yet tried it. That's the contact info at the end.

Dana

Dear Dana,

Not quite. You get to put it in the bottle yourself. There is a 5 ml bottle (full) and a 15 ml bottle (empty).

The rest is up to you.

Thanks for the inquiry,

Jerry Bruck

Jerry Bruck Posthorn Recordings 142 W. 26th Street New York, NY 10001 (212) 242-3737 Fax (212) 924-1243 http://www.posthorn.com