Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 10 Nov 2002 14:39:53 -0800
From:         Jessica Evans <jessica@LUNULA.COM>
Subject:      A Greeting and a Vanagon-Wanted Message

Hi folks,

I am new to the list and new to Vanagons. (I've only driven one once!) But I am planning a Vanagon purchase for my family and wanted to get acquainted and ask for your help in finding my Vanagon-to-be.

I am looking to buy a Vanagon with a blown engine. Either a Westy 1/2 camper (base camper/weekender), or a non-Westy would work. No full campers, as I need the space for kids, relatives and musical instruments. It needs to be: Model year '86 or newer Auto tranny Power steering No rust, good body Well-cared-for interior

Any model is ok, as I said. And anywhere in CA would be good, or possibly elsewhere on the West Coast (Oregon, Washington) would probably work though I would have to arrange shipping.

So, if you have a well-loved Vanagon with a blown engine/thrown rod/leaky head/etc. that you don't have time/money/energy to deal with, I would love to hear from you. I promise that despite being a Vanagon newbie I would give it a good home.

Regards to all, Jessica

-- Save Farscape! Go to http://farscape.wdsection.com