Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Nov 2002 14:57:52 -0800
From:         Ray Reinhard <rayreinhard@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Westy subwoofers?

Ooops... I guess it's not COMPLETELY perfect!

At 01:39 PM 11/14/2002 -0500, you wrote: >Does it run on propane? > > > > >Ray Reinhard <rayreinhard@SBCGLOBAL.NET>@gerry.vanagon.com> on 11/14/2002 >01:09:06 PM > >Please respond to Ray Reinhard <rayreinhard@SBCGLOBAL.NET> > >Sent by: Vanagon Mailing List <vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com> > > >To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM >cc: >Subject: Re: Westy subwoofers? > > >I have found what I think may be the perfect Westy subwoofer: the Blaupunkt >VSB-120 powered (100 W) active bass reflex subwoofer. The enclosure >measures 11.8 x 8.3 x 3.2 inches, making it a perfect size to mount >vertically behind the driver's seat, attached to the sink cabinet. It's >available in Europe (I'm having a friend pick one up for me when she goes >to England later this month, where it sells for about $157 USD). > >http://www.bluespot.co.uk/stock/spkr0_2.asp > >Alternatively, you can get it through the following U.S. source for $230: > >http://www.continentalimports.com/cms_265.html > >I'll post a report once I receive mine and get it installed. > > >At 07:35 PM 11/12/2002 -0500, you wrote: > >Anyone successfully hidden one somewhere without compromising cabinet >space, > >or having yet another loose box floating around waiting to fly forward >when > >some errant motorist pulls in your path? I NEED more bass! Ideas? > > > >Karl Mullendore > >Westy Ventures > >1987 Westfalia Syncro 1.9TD > >Ray Reinhard >'86 TiiCo Westy Camper GL > > > > > >This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains >information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under >applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby >formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail, >in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender >by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless >explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended", >this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, >or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute >a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing >purposes or for transfers of data to third parties. > > Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean > > http://www.DuPont.com/corp/email_disclaimer.html